Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zebtigog


     

      I have a problem. Somehow, all of the items in my closet always end up on the floor, and not on hangers. I’d blame my cat, but he stopped wearing my clothes months ago. I don’t know who it is, but the perpetrator who has done this to my closet will be found and brought to justice. I’ll find them, and make them restore my closet to order. Okay, fine. It was me. I did it. My closet is never in order.The rest of my room usually looks decent, but my closet is another story. I have so many empty hangers, just waiting to be put to use. It isn’t that I don’t know how to organize it, I just refuse to organize it. There’s a difference. Maybe someday I will develop a sense of discipline and responsibility, along with learning how to tie my shoes properly and not forgetting to take my Flinstones gummy vitamins every morning (true story). We all move at our own pace, eh? 

You're probably looking at the title of this post and wondering, "what in the world is a zebtigog?" Well my friends, let me enlighten you.

Zebtigog: (zɛb-ti-gɒg)  
1.) A cross between a zebra, tiger, and dog. 
2.) Striped, land mammal native to the Andes. 
3.) Something I just made up because I can’t decide what animal is printed on my dress.  So, I made it a mix between the three. Clever, I know. 

-Kate
Outfit Details:
Dress: thrifted
Belt: JCPenney
Necklace: Forever 21

6 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing, I love the pattern, so cute.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tereza! I appreciate you commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me :) I would be thrilled to follow you as well!

      -Kate

      Delete
  2. I've just found your blog and am realizing you just started. I'm already loving it because you make me laugh. I like blogs that make me laugh. Your zebtigog is very cute and I hope that you know, I think I often have a closet perpetrator. But I refuse to admit that it is me. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, your comments mean the world to me. I am glad I can make you laugh, it means I am doing something worthwhile :) I would love to follow your blog!

      -Kate

      Delete
  3. Haha this is hilarious. A zebatog! My goodness you are so creative :) And I love the dress by the way, I'm actually wearing one with elephants on at the moment so we kinda match! Great blog :)

    tallkendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kendall! I'm glad we share an affinity for animal printed dresses! ^.^

      -Kate

      Delete